Actress Myde Martins turned 38 yesterday. Check out her new photos + 7 things you didn’t know about her.
Nollywood Actress Mide Funmi Martins added another year April 12. The ever beautiful actress took to her Instagram page to wish herself a very happy birthday. She wrote;
“Happy Birthday To Me!!!… Thank You Lord For Another Graceful Year!!!…Only You I Will Praise!”
To celebrate her, we are bringing you 7 things you probably might not know about the actress.
1. Mide Funmi Martins is the daughter of late popular Yoruba actress Funmi Martins, who passed away in 2002.
2. In a 2015 interview with Naij, the actress revealed that she lightened up a little to look more beautiful and attractive, and to fit into different roles.
3. The actress made her acting debut in 2002. According to her, she went into acting to keep her late mother’s memory alive.
4. Mide Funmi Martins is happily married to popular filmmaker Afeez Owo Abiodun. The couple have two kids together.
5. If Mide Martins weren’t acting, she would be a designer. According to the Actress, she loves Dresses and Fashion.
6. She is a strong supporter of Mercy Aigbe – Gentry’s boutique – MAG DIVAS
7. She is almost birthday mates with her husband, Afeez Owo. His birthday is today April 13.