BRIGHTEN SKIN OVERNIGHT USING LEMON
Who does not wish healthy and glowing skin? Skin that looks healthy and glows look beautiful, but not all are blessed with it! There are a lot of commercially available products and treatments that promise to give you brightened complexion, but not all work! Natural ingredients work better than commercial products and many would agree to this! Below is an overnight skin brightening treatment recipe using lemons along with its benefits:
- The acidity in lemon exfoliates the skin, lightens pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes.
- Lemon is a natural cleanser as well as an exfoliator that will keep your skin clean, clear and also improve the texture of your skin.
- The lightening properties in lemon will help to fade acne scars as well as lighten and brighten the skin.
- Vitamin C in lemons lightens skin and promotes skin elasticity.
- Almond oil is a well-known skin brightener and it also adds a healthy glow to the skin.
- The oil/mask brightens the complexion and you can see a visible difference within 2 weeks of continued usage.
- The mask/oil also lightens dark spots.
RECIPE FOR DIY OVERNIGHT LEMON MASK FOR BRIGHT SKIN:
Things you need:
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons pure almond oil
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of 100% pure almond oil. It is necessary that you use pure and edible form of almond oil without any other ingredients in it.
- Squeeze in half a lemon and mix it well.
- Apply this on your cleansed skin and massage for few minutes. Also, apply it under your eyes and neck.
- Dab off any excess using a tissue paper and go to sleep. Let the mask work overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Do this every night before bedtime.