You can darken your Hair naturally with Black Tea
Black tea has caffeine in it; this helps stimulate hair growth, thicken your hair, and slow or stop hair fall. With that said, black tea infusions contributes to make your hair darker. It also makes it stronger reduces shedding and add shine and softness. Besides coloring the gray hairs, black tea can bring out the natural highlights in black and dark brown hair.
You will need –
- 4 cups of water
- 6 organic tea bags
- tablespoon of sage (optional)
- Boil some water, open the tea bags and pour the contents into the boiling water along with the sage.
- Boil this mix for 20 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and allow the mixture to steep for 2 hours
- Strain and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Apply the tea to your hair using applicator bottles, then let it sit for about one hour before rinsing.
- Repeat weekly for optimal results.
Black tea not only colors your hair naturally but it also reduces hair fall, provides softness to the hair, volume, and shine!
- Black tea enhances shine and highlights in brunettes.
- Use the liquid as a rinse regularly until hair is darkened to the desired shade.
- To increase the effectiveness, mix it with henna to darken the hair further.