She is so Hawt. I love this photoshoot. It is with a difference. Her Styling is simple, chic and screams Girl Power. But here are other things you need to know about this fine woman.
Angela Okorie is a Nigerian actress. In 2015, she won the City People Entertainment Awards for Best Supporting Actress. She is also noted to have acted in more than 100 films between 2009 and 2014.
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Angela Okorie.
1. Okorie, the third of five children, was born and raised in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
2. She studied theatre arts at the University of Lagos. She also attended Lagos State University, studying public administration.
3. She is a native of the Ishiagu-Ivo LGA in Ebonyi State.
4. Okorie ventured into Nollywood in 2009, after a decade in modelling for a soap company. Her first movie was Sincerity in 2009. The film was produced and directed by Stanley Egbonini and Ifeanyi Ogbonna respectively.
5. Her break into the limelight came after she starred in Holy Serpent.
6. She has desires to record gospel music in the future.
7. In 2014, she was described as one of the “most sought after actresses” in Nollywood by Vanguard newspaper, as well as a “popular actress” that interprets roles with ease by The Nation newspaper.
8. In January 2014, she was documented to have acted in more than 80 film productions.
9. In a 2015 post, she downplayed the role of social media by men in relationships.
10. She also cited her cultural beliefs as reasons for dressing conservatively in films.
Check out more photos:-
Photography: Salaam Jamiu