Is a flat tummy like Kate’s really possible for us mere mortals, I hear you ask? Well, yes! Here are some quick tips to helping you on your way.
- Suck it in: Squeezing your tummy muscle tight whilst doing every day activities does go a long way to training you muscles to stay together.
- Stand straight: combining tip one with standing with your pelvic rolled forward rather than out will help to engage your muscles better.
- Hydrate:drink lots of water to help with water retention.
- Breadth deep: breadth in extending the tummy as you do. Then exhale squeezing the air out and your stomach muscles tightly with your belly button as the centre.
- Take the stairs: this really works, lifting those knees high and squeezing your tummy muscles as you go along.