See five Yoruba actresses who are experts in skin toning business!
A Yoruba adage says that there are several roads that lead into one single market! This aptly depicts the stance of many in the Nollywood industry, more especially, the Yoruba sector.
In the quest to get into ‘the market’ of money making, some top actresses in the industry are not relying solely on one route, hence, business is the order of the day.
The business most common amongst these stars is the fashion business, only a few Nollywood actress do not have a Boutique somewhere in Lagos.
While some have just boutiques as their side gig, some have added the business of ‘skin care’ since it is obvious that most of the actresses in this particular industry favour a well toned and ‘yellow’ skin, hence, some of their colleagues have taken it upon themselves to provide them with the necessary ingredients!
- Mercy Aigbe : Everyone wants to have the Mercy Aigbe look, toned but not obvious! Beautiful and even like a baby’s. It is only natural that they will go to her to know how she achieves her skin eveness: the birth of FLAWLESS by Mercy! With the actress herself as the model.
- Abimbola Ogunnowo : This actress has said many times that skin care is her life! You need to see her skin, it makes even Dencia the Cameroonian singer and bleaching expert look like a learner… She has a wide range of toning and brightening skin products.
- Joke Jigan : Another actress who has grabbed the opportunity of her own fair skin to get a side gig for herself. She also has the Jokelet glow range and you already know what these products are for!
- Iyabo Ojo : The Fespris boss is also a boss in the business of skin care with a wide range of skin toning products to help her colleagues who want to look like her achieve their dream!
- Temitope Osoba:- With her skincare line called Osoba Skin Pamper, the once dark skinned Actress is also making a huge mark in the Skincare industry.