See photos of President Buhari’s daughter and son-in-law to-be + 7 things you need to know about him.
On Friday October 28, 2016, Fatima Buhari one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari will wed Gimba Kumo. Here are a few things everybody should know about the President’s latest Son-in-law to-be:
1. Ya’u Kumo was born on the 5th November 1959 in Gombe, Gombe State.
2. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1983.
3. He got Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA) from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi in 1999.
4. Kumo was appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria on the 4th December, 2010
5. When his tenure at the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria he was reappointed by former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on January 2015.
6. He was sacked by President Buhari in February 2016, alongside 25 other Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of some parastatals, agencies and commissions.
7. He is married with children. The President’s daughter won’t be his first wife.
Wishing the couple a lifetime of happiness.