How to stop hair fall using Salt
Sea salt contains minerals like sodium, potassium, and calcium, which work to break down the excess product buildup on your scalp, it also cleanses the scalp of dandruff, stimulates blood flow, which in turn curbs hair loss. It helps to loosen and remove existing flakes while stimulating circulation for a healthy scalp.
Benefits of salt for hair –
- Sea Salt scrub can help to fight hair loss.
- It can increase blood circulation, absorb excess oils present on your tresses making them smooth.
- Sea salt helps to moisturize, revitalize and rejuvenate your hair.
- It exfoliates the scalp, removes dead skin cells, and promotes hair growth.
- Salt helps loosen and remove existing flakes while stimulating circulation for a healthy scalp.
- It cleans your scalp and unclogs your pores.
- It helps to prevent fungal growth and inhibit the root of dandruff.
Apply this homemade scalp scrub to increase circulation and detoxify the scalp.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil
- Pour the sea salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add in few drops of essential oils.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Massage the mixture gently into the scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to eliminate all residues
Do not wash your hair with this more than once a month; it can leave your scalp too dry.