Take a look at these photos and you will agree Noble Igwe & his wife Chioma had the most creative wedding ever…
The Internet was literally set on fire today as we saw photos of the nuptials between Media Entrepreneur Noble Igwe & his Brand Strategist wife, Chioma Otisi.
A lot of things stood out for me and looking through the photos, I guess you will agree they decided to be a very unique couple.
- Their wedding hashtag #CHOBS2016 could not be missed, from their wedding program to the hall decor, car decor etc
- Their Invitation cards were unique- They were basically like access cards to the venue which was Landmark Event Centre at Oniru.
- The groom and his best man did not wear socks- it is now becoming very trendy to adorn a fitted suit, get some sleek black shoes and allow the feet breathe.
- The groom and his men did not use a boutonniere. They wore brooches instead.
- The Bride stunned in a Yemi Kosibah dress- they would have gone all the way to London for fittings and styling
- Their cars had special flags with #chobs2016
- There was no asoebi. The dress code for guests was Fedoras & Fascinators
- And this was very unique. Instead of the typical wedding march song or “To God be the glory” hymn, etc, the bride and her father had a grand entrance with Singer, Waje serenading in her sonorous voice. (My church wouldn’t have greed)
- The groom changed 3 times. The bride changed twice. Now, that is EPIC.
See more photos below:-
The Wedding Squad
Other wedding Highlights