TCP Foodie :- Learn how to make stuffed Omelette in One minute
We will be learning a new dish every week on this platform. Time to dust the pans and get some yummy food down our bellies.
Food Blogger, Matse Cooks gives us her recipe on making the yummiest Stuffed Omelette
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED OMELETTE.
It’s pretty much easy to make and it tastes absolutely delightful. Come on, let’s cook. INGREDIENTS. 3 eggs. 2 garlic cloves. 1/2 small onion. 1/2 cup minced meat. 1 tbsp fish sauce. 1/2 tsp. sugar. 1 tomato. 1 tsp @matsecooksseasonings Suya spice. 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper. 4 tbsp vegetable oil. NB: You don’t need salt and seasoning cubes for this recipe.
@matsecooksseasonings Suya spice and the fish sauce will handle the flavouring for you.
1. Peel the skin off the tomato, remove the seeds and dice.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. In a preheated wok or frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. Add the garlic and onion and fry till soft.
5. Follow up with the minced meat. Stir fry till it browns…about 7 to 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the tomato, @matsecooksseasonings Suya spice, fish sauce, black pepper and sugar. Simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
7. Break eggs into a clean bowl, add a few drops of fish sauce for flavour. Whisk together.
8. In a clean preheated pan, add two tablespoons of oil. Pour the eggs into the pan and spread around.
9. Allow the eggs to set. That is when it is almost done at the top. Spoon some cooked minced meat to the middle of the eggs.
10. Fold in from the right side, then the left side…top and bottom to form a rectangle.
11. Slide a spatula or slotted spoon underneath the eggs with another one top for support and flip the eggs to the other side.
Heat up a bit to seal. Transfer to a clean plate. Serve hot. You can use sides like wheat bread, Plantain or pap.
For more glam photos and many other Fashion secrets and updates, kindly follow tomiscolourpavilion on Instagram.
We got you!!!